After hearing their petition, the court ordered Dhanush to appear before the court. Now, the latest news is that Dhanush moved to a Madras high court bench seeking the court to quash the case completely.
In their petition, the couple had demanded a monthly amount of 65000 from Dhanush so that they can meet their daily expenses.After hearing both the parties, the judge has postponed the case to February 8th.
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again