After hearing their petition, the court ordered Dhanush to appear before the court. Now, the latest news is that Dhanush moved to a Madras high court bench seeking the court to quash the case completely.
In their petition, the couple had demanded a monthly amount of 65000 from Dhanush so that they can meet their daily expenses.After hearing both the parties, the judge has postponed the case to February 8th.
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Naga Chaitanya’s new movie shooting starts at a college in Koti
- Agnyaathavaasi’s latest Krishna collections
- Ravi Teja Bowls Over Raashi With His Compliments