Dhanush has every reason to smile these days. From the day he sang Why This Kolaveri Di?, he has become a sensation at the national level. Recently, when the actor was in Mumbai at an awards ceremony, he sang the song in front of most of the leading celebrities from Bollywood and even Ratan Tata met him personally and spoke about his song. Now, we hear that Dhanush has been invited by the Prime Minister of India, Manmohan Singh for the state dinner for the Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda in New Delhi. After acting in Selvaraghavan’s Mayakkam Enna, he’ll soon be seen in Aishwarya Dhanush’s debut film 3 and after that he’s planning to direct a Hindi film. Great going Dhanush.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date