Recently, a video showcasing Tamil star Dhanush storming out of an interview with a popular Telugu news channel made a huge splash on social media. Dhanush appeared for the interview to promote his upcoming film, VIP 2.
However, the actor got miffed when the interviewer repeatedly asked him about the sensational Suchi Leaks scandal, and walked out calling it a “stupid interview”. And now, Dhanush regrets his behavior.
Dhanush said during his latest promotional interview in New Delhi, “It was silly of me. I am generally a calm person, but, I did react in a way that I shouldn’t have. My intention was clear, I didn’t want to answer the question. But the strong reaction was unwarranted. Actually, I haven’t slept for two weeks, since I was busy with my upcoming film. Looking back, I am also surprised at the way I reacted. I should have simply asked the journalist to move on to the next question”.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?