Few days ago, when the first look of Rajinikanth’s Kaala was unveiled, Anand Mahindra, the Executive chairman of Mahindra Group, was so thrilled that Rajini sat on Thar, a popular SUV from Mahindra, that he made a unique proposal to the team.
Anand Mahindra requested the team to trace the whereabouts of the jeep so that he can keep it in his company’s auto museum. Now, Dhanush, who’s producing the film, responded to Anand Mahindra’s request and said, “Thank you so much sir !!! The vehicle is being used by superstar for shoot currently. Once completed will ensure it reaches you :).”
Currently, Rajinikanth is shooting for Kaala in Mumbai and Pa Ranjith is directing the film which also stars Huma Qureshi and Nana Patekar.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars