Tamil actor Dhanush has won the Filmfare award for best debut for his outstanding performance in Raanjhanaa. Directed by Anand Rai, the film had Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor in lead roles and A R Rahman had scored the music. Incidentally, Dhanush had bagged this role soon after his song, ‘Kolaveri Di’ turned out to be a huge hit.
Winning a Filmfare award for a first film is often considered to be the best compliment an actor can hope for. With Dhanush achieving this feat, there are plenty of chances that he’ll get plenty of good roles in Hindi, although it remains to be seen how he plans his career. He’ll soon be seen in R Balki’s next film in which he’s sharing the screen space with Amitabh Bachchan and Akshara Haasan.
Meanwhile, Dhanush is busy wrapping up the shooting for KV Anand’s Anegan and he’ll soon start shooting for Balaji Mohan’s next film in which he’s teamed up with Kajal Aggarwal.
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US