At last, Tamil actor Dhanush scored his first hit in Telugu with ‘Raghuvaran BTech’, a dubbed version of his highly successful ‘Velai Illa Pattadhari’. The film is running to packed houses and the audiences are identifying themselves with the film’s underdog theme. Hoping to cash in on this new found craze for Dhanush, producer Kishore Kumar Reddy is releasing the actor’s 2011 blockbuster ‘Aadukalam’ as ‘Pandem Kollu’.
‘Aadukalam’ has a rural backdrop with cockfights as its central theme. The film was a critical and commercial success and even won 6 National Film Awards including Best Actor for Dhanush, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Choreography and a Special Jury Award for the film’s pivotal actor Jayapalan. The film also marks Tapsee’s debut in Tamil.This dubbed Telugu version will be releasing in January.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links