At last, Tamil actor Dhanush scored his first hit in Telugu with ‘Raghuvaran BTech’, a dubbed version of his highly successful ‘Velai Illa Pattadhari’. The film is running to packed houses and the audiences are identifying themselves with the film’s underdog theme. Hoping to cash in on this new found craze for Dhanush, producer Kishore Kumar Reddy is releasing the actor’s 2011 blockbuster ‘Aadukalam’ as ‘Pandem Kollu’.
‘Aadukalam’ has a rural backdrop with cockfights as its central theme. The film was a critical and commercial success and even won 6 National Film Awards including Best Actor for Dhanush, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Choreography and a Special Jury Award for the film’s pivotal actor Jayapalan. The film also marks Tapsee’s debut in Tamil.This dubbed Telugu version will be releasing in January.
- Trisha has a request for fans
- Ajith’s move to distance troll fans wins unanimous praise
- Yet another movie joins the September 8 clash
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Tejaswi clarifies on posting sensuous photographs
Articles that might interest you