At last, Tamil actor Dhanush scored his first hit in Telugu with ‘Raghuvaran BTech’, a dubbed version of his highly successful ‘Velai Illa Pattadhari’. The film is running to packed houses and the audiences are identifying themselves with the film’s underdog theme. Hoping to cash in on this new found craze for Dhanush, producer Kishore Kumar Reddy is releasing the actor’s 2011 blockbuster ‘Aadukalam’ as ‘Pandem Kollu’.
‘Aadukalam’ has a rural backdrop with cockfights as its central theme. The film was a critical and commercial success and even won 6 National Film Awards including Best Actor for Dhanush, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Editing, Best Choreography and a Special Jury Award for the film’s pivotal actor Jayapalan. The film also marks Tapsee’s debut in Tamil.This dubbed Telugu version will be releasing in January.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights