Even though his first Hindi film is yet to hit the screens, Tamil superstar Dhanush has signed his second Hindi film. He will team up with his Raanjhna director Anand L Rai once again for a bilingual. Confirming the news an excited Dhanush tweeted “It’s final. (I’m) glad to announce that I’m doing a film with Anand L Rai in 2014, which will be a bilingual and will be produced by Wunderbar films and Anand.” Dhanush was last seen in his wife’s directorial debut 3.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you