Even though his first Hindi film is yet to hit the screens, Tamil superstar Dhanush has signed his second Hindi film. He will team up with his Raanjhna director Anand L Rai once again for a bilingual. Confirming the news an excited Dhanush tweeted “It’s final. (I’m) glad to announce that I’m doing a film with Anand L Rai in 2014, which will be a bilingual and will be produced by Wunderbar films and Anand.” Dhanush was last seen in his wife’s directorial debut 3.
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
Articles that might interest you