National Award winner, Dhanush is doing some very interesting films off late. One of his latest projects is Thodari and has Keerthi Suresh as the female lead. The film’s first look was released a short while ago and some interesting facts about the film and Dhanush were revealed by the makers.
Speaking at the occasion, director Prabhu Solomon revealed that Dhanush was so involved in the project right from the day one that he wrapped up the entire dubbing of his part in just a day.
Generally, stars take at two to three days to finish their dubbing but seeing Dhanush’s dedication, everyone had only good things to say about the star hero’s dedication. Touted to be a complete romantic thriller, Thodari is up for release this September.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu