Popular Telugu comedian Dharmavarapu Subrahmanyam has begun dubbing for Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s film in the direction of Trivikram Srinivas. Dharmavarapu and Brahmanandam have very humorous roles in this movie. Dubbing activities are on at Shabdalaya Studios and the film is gearing up for a possible launch in June.Goan beauty Ileana is the heroine opposite Allu Arjun in this movie.
Radhakrishna is the producer and Danayya is acting as the presenter of the movie. Devi Sri is scoring the music and Sonu Sood is playing the negative lead in the movie. Trivikram and Allu Arjun are working very hard to score a commercial hit with this film
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans