Prakash Raj’s upcoming bilingual film Dhoni has completed its first schedule. The film was being shot in Pondicherry for the past few days and the entire unit is reportedly quite happy with the output so far. Prakash Raj, Akash, Radhika Apte, Nazar, Brahmanandam are playing lead roles in the film.
It’s going to be a debut film as a director in Telugu for Prakash Raj and the film is simultaneously being made in Tamil. Ilayaraja is composing the music and KV Guhan is the cinematographer. Prakash Raj is producing the film on Duet Movies banner. The film is about a father who wants his son to excel in his studies whereas the son wants to become a cricketer.
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry