Ram Charan’s Dhruva is braving the challenges of demonetization in AP and Telangana and is racing ahead at the box-offices worldwide. In overseas, the film has turned out to be Charan’s highest grosser ever, surpassing Bruce Lee and Govindudu Andarivadele.
Until Friday, Dhruva grossed a solid $467,852 and added another $265K from its Saturday collections until 11 pm EST, with more screens yet to be reported. Trade analysts predict that Dhruva will comfortably enter the $1 million club by Sunday, ending Ram Charan’s long wait.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours