Ram Charan’s latest film, Dhruva has completed its shoot and went into the censor formalities yesterday. The latest update reveals that the film has been cleared with an U/A certificate and is now ready for release this 9th of December.
The makers are planning to hold the audio success meet in the first week of December on a very grand scale. Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
Articles that might interest you