Now that the release date is nearing soon, the makers of Dhruva are on the front foot and are busy promoting the film big time. The latest news is that Ram Charan along with his director Surender Reddy and Aravind Swamy will leave for US tomorrow night.
The entire team will be visiting various cities in the US and even attend the premeire shows. This is the first time that Ram Charan will be leaving to the US especially for a film promotion. As the young hero is super confident about his film, he wants to take the film a long way and is personally looking after things.
Rakul Preet is also expected to join the team one day later on the 9th of December. Special shows have been planned all over the US as this film is carrying a superb buzz.
- Nani to release singer Smitha’s new single
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
Articles that might interest you