Now that the release date is nearing soon, the makers of Dhruva are on the front foot and are busy promoting the film big time. The latest news is that Ram Charan along with his director Surender Reddy and Aravind Swamy will leave for US tomorrow night.
The entire team will be visiting various cities in the US and even attend the premeire shows. This is the first time that Ram Charan will be leaving to the US especially for a film promotion. As the young hero is super confident about his film, he wants to take the film a long way and is personally looking after things.
Rakul Preet is also expected to join the team one day later on the 9th of December. Special shows have been planned all over the US as this film is carrying a superb buzz.
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper