Team Dhruva is elated with the solid response it received from fans and movie lovers. Currently, the film’s hero Ram Charan, director Surender Reddy and villain Aravind Swami are promoting the movie in the US.
The trio released a short video clip from the US today in which they thanked the key person behind Dhruva, Mohan Raja, the director of Thani Oruvan, the Tamil original version after which Dhruva was remade.
Charan, Aravind Swami and Suri thanked Mohan Raja for his brilliant script, which inspired them to remake the movie on par with the original. It may be remembered that both Charan and Suri took inputs from Mohan Raja before they commenced Dhruva.
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock
- Good buzz for Tharun Bhaskar’s next
- Pooja Hegde is all praises for Prabhas
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh