Dhruva is an official remake of the hit Tamil movie, Thani Oruvan. Ram Charan’s new image makeover for his role of an IPS officer will be a special attraction in the movie.
The film is directed by Surender Reddy and produced by Allu Aravind and NV Prasad. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady. Dhruva is gearing up to hit the screens in early December.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you