Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s most-awaited film, Dhruva, has completed its talkie part. Just a couple of songs are left to be shot and Ram Charan’s introduction song will be shot in the first week of November.
Dhruva’s team has already begun post-production work to ready film for a December release as announced. The film’s audio release date will be announced soon.
Dhruva is being directed by Surender Reddy and jointly produced by Allu Aravind and NV Prasad. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady. Hip Hop Tamizha is composing the music.
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School