Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s most-awaited film, Dhruva, has completed its talkie part. Just a couple of songs are left to be shot and Ram Charan’s introduction song will be shot in the first week of November.
Dhruva’s team has already begun post-production work to ready film for a December release as announced. The film’s audio release date will be announced soon.
Dhruva is being directed by Surender Reddy and jointly produced by Allu Aravind and NV Prasad. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady. Hip Hop Tamizha is composing the music.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor