Ram Charan’s Dhruva is storming ahead at box-offices worldwide and is collecting huge shares in almost all the centres. On Sunday, the film witnessed a dramatic rise in its collections and netted a handsome 5.68 crore share, taking the overall total to Rs.21.81 crores in three days.
Here’s the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s three days collections in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas:
|Total Share||21.81 Crs|
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film
- Interesting title for Varun Tej’s sci-fi thriller