Ram Charan’s Dhruva is storming ahead at box-offices worldwide and is collecting huge shares in almost all the centres. On Sunday, the film witnessed a dramatic rise in its collections and netted a handsome 5.68 crore share, taking the overall total to Rs.21.81 crores in three days.
Here’s the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s three days collections in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas:
|Total Share||21.81 Crs|
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you