Ram Charan’s Dhruva is storming ahead at box-offices worldwide and is collecting huge shares in almost all the centres. On Sunday, the film witnessed a dramatic rise in its collections and netted a handsome 5.68 crore share, taking the overall total to Rs.21.81 crores in three days.
Here’s the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s three days collections in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas:
|Total Share||21.81 Crs|
- 2 Countries’ audio to be out shortly
- Nikhil’s Kirrak Party’s shooting underway in Rajahmundry
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran