Ram Charan’s Dhruva is storming ahead at box-offices worldwide and is collecting huge shares in almost all the centres. On Sunday, the film witnessed a dramatic rise in its collections and netted a handsome 5.68 crore share, taking the overall total to Rs.21.81 crores in three days.
Here’s the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s three days collections in Andhra, Ceded and Nizam areas:
|Total Share||21.81 Crs|
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date