The shooting of Ram Charan’s forthcoming movie Dhruva is nearing its completion and the movie’s unit is currently busy wrapping up the crucial climax episodes. The climax schedule has been going in Ramoji Film City, featuring Charan, Aravind Swami and other important cast.
Dhruva was supposed to hit the screens for Dasara, but the recent reports revealed that the film has been postponed to a later date. The unit members are quite happy with the movie’s output so far and Charan is expected to strike big this time around.
Surender Reddy is directing this high budget action entertainer, which stars Rakul Preet as the female lead. Allu Aravind and NV Prasad are jointly producing this movie.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you