Ram Charan’s Dhruva is going on in full swing and Charan himself is taking utmost care of this project. Latest update now reveals that the first look of the film will be released on the 15th of August on the occasion of Independence day.
Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva which is the official remake of the hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan. Rakul Preet is the female lead in this film which will showcase Ram Charan in a all new look.
Geetha Arts produces this film which is up for a release on the 7th of October.
- Rajinikanth flays the BJP and Karnataka Guv
- Daughter to release Gemini Ganesan’s documentary
- Prabhas opens up about his look in Saaho
- Emotional NTR thanks his fans
- Ram Charan, Kiara Sweat It Out In Bangkok