Half of the credit should also go to Surender Reddy for shooting the songs so well. Rakul Preet’s glamor and Ram Charan’s chiseled look has impressed many. Hip Hop Thamiza’s music is a rage now and is helping the film big time.
Slated to release all over tomorrow, Dhruva is produced by Geetha Arts and Aravind Swamy plays a major role in it.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you