With the weekend setting in, the film will surely cross the half million mark. From Monday onwards, it will be very interesting to see how the film fares. Surender Reddy and Aravind Swamy are also taking part in these promotions and this should help the film even more.
Dhruva is the remake of the Tamil hit Thani Oruvan and is produced by Geetha Arts.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser