With the weekend setting in, the film will surely cross the half million mark. From Monday onwards, it will be very interesting to see how the film fares. Surender Reddy and Aravind Swamy are also taking part in these promotions and this should help the film even more.
Dhruva is the remake of the Tamil hit Thani Oruvan and is produced by Geetha Arts.
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Pawan Kalyan’s urgent press meet, Bunny, Mega heroes attend
- I’ll give the Mother of all Shows: Pawan’s stunning tweets on media
- Bharat Ane Nenu opens to thumping response in overseas