Continuing the sentiment of holding pre-release events instead of audio launches, Geetha Arts will do the same even with Ram Charan’s Dhruva. The latest update reveals that the makers are planning to hold the event in Warangal on the 20th of this month.
Though an official announcement is yet to be made, this news has created a huge joy in the mega fans. It has been quite a long time since Ram Charan’s film saw a release.
Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you