Ram Charan is doing everything possible to help his film get a good start at the box office. For this, he has already reached with his team in the US and is touring various cities to promote the film.
The latest news is that the film has collected $224k from the premiere shows that were aired all over the US. Aravind Swamy is also taking part in these promotions and this should help the film to grow even more in the coming days.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Who will play Chandrababu in Lakshmi’s NTR?
- IT raid on Vishal’s office ends up in a controversy