But the real test for the film will start today as the weekday kick starts. Till yesterday, there were public holidays and it would be very interesting to see how this film will from today.
The collections from the B and C centers will be keenly observed by the trade pundits. Made on a very good budget, Dhruva needs to have a very strong second week for the film to get into a safe profit zone.
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry