But the real test for the film will start today as the weekday kick starts. Till yesterday, there were public holidays and it would be very interesting to see how this film will from today.
The collections from the B and C centers will be keenly observed by the trade pundits. Made on a very good budget, Dhruva needs to have a very strong second week for the film to get into a safe profit zone.
- Speculations rife on Akhil’s next
- Screens added for Awe in the US
- Harish in no mood to rest
- Latest update on Varun Tej- Sankalp film
- Miss India contestant thrilled to debut with Mani Ratnam’s film