But the real test for the film will start today as the weekday kick starts. Till yesterday, there were public holidays and it would be very interesting to see how this film will from today.
The collections from the B and C centers will be keenly observed by the trade pundits. Made on a very good budget, Dhruva needs to have a very strong second week for the film to get into a safe profit zone.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Avengers: Infinity War gets a record release in India
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections