But the real test for the film will start today as the weekday kick starts. Till yesterday, there were public holidays and it would be very interesting to see how this film will from today.
The collections from the B and C centers will be keenly observed by the trade pundits. Made on a very good budget, Dhruva needs to have a very strong second week for the film to get into a safe profit zone.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh