After registering a decent Rs.10.57 crore share from AP and Telangana despite the demonetization wrath on its opening day, Ram Charan’s Dhruva continues to gain steam at the box-offices in the two Telugu states, ROI and in overseas.
According to the latest update, Dhruva has collected Rs.16.13 crore share until Saturday. With the solid advance bookings in most centres, the numbers are expected to rise even higher on Sunday.
Below is the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s two-day collections:
|Total Share||16.13 Crs|
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections
- Rahul’s Drushti’s trailer gets decent response
- Manjula’s Manasuku Nachindi postponed