After registering a decent Rs.10.57 crore share from AP and Telangana despite the demonetization wrath on its opening day, Ram Charan’s Dhruva continues to gain steam at the box-offices in the two Telugu states, ROI and in overseas.
According to the latest update, Dhruva has collected Rs.16.13 crore share until Saturday. With the solid advance bookings in most centres, the numbers are expected to rise even higher on Sunday.
Below is the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s two-day collections:
|Total Share||16.13 Crs|
- Committed to Ambedkar’s ideals till my last breath: Pawan Kalyan
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Don’t compare me with Nayanthara says Rakul
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam