After registering a decent Rs.10.57 crore share from AP and Telangana despite the demonetization wrath on its opening day, Ram Charan’s Dhruva continues to gain steam at the box-offices in the two Telugu states, ROI and in overseas.
According to the latest update, Dhruva has collected Rs.16.13 crore share until Saturday. With the solid advance bookings in most centres, the numbers are expected to rise even higher on Sunday.
Below is the area wise breakup of Dhruva’s two-day collections:
|Total Share||16.13 Crs|
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you