Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy shooting for his 99th film ‘Dictator’ from the past few weeks and as per the latest update the unit has successfully wrapped up the first schedule. Directed by Loukyam fame Sriwaas, the film’s story was penned by Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan.
Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads and young composer SS Thaman is scoring the sound track for the film. Eros International is bankrolling this hefty project in association with Vedaashwa Creations. The unit will soon travel to Europe for its next schedule to can a couple of songs and some crucial scenes.
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
- Genre will make Ami Thumi stand out this summer session
Articles that might interest you