The regular shooting of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film, Dictator, is nearing its completion soon. Even before the film has hit the screens, a renowned production house from Mumbai has come forward to remake this film in Hindi.
Going into details, the production house is in plans to rope in Srivas, to helm the Hindi version as well. The project is currently in its discussion stages and a popular Bollywood hero is likely to star in the film. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
Meanwhile, massive plans are on to release the audio of Dictator in Amaravathi. Eros International is producing the film in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack.
- All eyes on Ravi Teja’s SIT inquiry
- Yuddham Sharanam progresses at Nagarjuna Sagar
- Reason why Bunny cancelled his US trip
- Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
Articles that might interest you