Nandamuri fans have been eagerly awaiting the release of Balakrishna’s prestigious 99th film, Dictator. The film’s stylish trailer and Balayya’s powerful punch dialogues raised fans’ expectation levels. The film is all set for a grand release on the 14th as a Sankranthi treat.
Dictator will be releasing in a record number of screens in both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Now, the overseas distributors have revealed that Dictator will mark the biggest ever overseas release for a Balakrishna film. Interestingly, to celebrate Balayya’s 99th film, the film will release in exactly 99 screens in North America.
Anjali and Sonal Chauhan will be seen romancing Balayya in this high budget entertainer directed and produced by Sriwass.
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you