Nandamuri Balakrishna is shooting non-stop for his 99th flick in the direction of ‘Loukhyam’ fame Sriwaas. Titled Dictator, the movie is touted to be an out and out commercial entertainer and NBK has already announced that it will be his most stylish film till date. Currently,the unit is busy shooting in Europe.
As reported earlier, the film will hit the screens during Sankranthi next year. The latest update reveals that the makers have fixed January 14th as the release date of the movie. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads and young composer SS Thaman is handling the music for the film. Eros International and Vedaashwa Creations are jointly producing the film.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23