Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy shooting for his 99th film ‘Dictator’ which is being directed by Sriwaas. The unit has successfully wrapped up the first schedule in Hyderabad recently and currently they are in Bulgaria to shoot some crucial scenes and a couple of songs in the second schedule.
The latest update reveals that the makers are planning to release the first look teaser on Vinayaka Chaviti which happens to be on September 17th. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received regarding this news. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads in the film.
Eros International is bankrolling this hefty project in association with Vedaashwa Creations.Young composer SS Thaman is scoring the sound track for the film which is slated for a grand release on January 14th, 2016.
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
- NTR, Samantha win top honors at IIFA Utsavam
Articles that might interest you