Nandamuri Balakrishna is busy shooting for his 99th film ‘Dictator’ which is being directed by Sriwaas. The unit has successfully wrapped up the first schedule in Hyderabad recently and currently they are in Bulgaria to shoot some crucial scenes and a couple of songs in the second schedule.
The latest update reveals that the makers are planning to release the first look teaser on Vinayaka Chaviti which happens to be on September 17th. However, an official confirmation is yet to be received regarding this news. Anjali and Sonal Chauhan are playing the female leads in the film.
Eros International is bankrolling this hefty project in association with Vedaashwa Creations.Young composer SS Thaman is scoring the sound track for the film which is slated for a grand release on January 14th, 2016.
- CCS police to issue notices to MM Keeravani
- Date locked for Kaala’s teaser?
- Sukumar’s liking for detail to be showcased in Rangasthalam
- Srikanth launches his mobile App
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official