Nandamuri Bala Krishna is currently shooting for his 99th movie, Dictator. As per the latest update, the talkie part of this flick has been wrapped up. Sreevas, who directed the blockbuster hit ‘Loukyam’ is helming this project.
Touted to be an emotional action drama, the film features Sonal Chauhan, Anjali and Aksha as female leads. Vedasya creations and EROS International are collectively producing this flick.
The audio will be unveiled on December 20th, at Amaravathi, the new capital of Andhra Pradesh. The arrangements are in full swing to make this event a grand success.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans