Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much awaited 99th film, Dictator, released on Sankranthi to a rousing response from fans. The film is continuing its solid run in B & C centres. Now, to celebrate this grand success and also to boost up the collections, the film’s unit will be going on a success tour starting tomorrow.
The unit will start off the success tour by meeting the fans at Jagadamba Theater in Vizag at 12:30 pm tomorrow. After this, the team will head to Rajahmundry and visit Anusri Theater at 7 pm on the same day. More details regarding the success tour in other cities will be revealed soon.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you