Nandamuri Balakrishna’s much awaited 99th film, Dictator, released on Sankranthi to a rousing response from fans. The film is continuing its solid run in B & C centres. Now, to celebrate this grand success and also to boost up the collections, the film’s unit will be going on a success tour starting tomorrow.
The unit will start off the success tour by meeting the fans at Jagadamba Theater in Vizag at 12:30 pm tomorrow. After this, the team will head to Rajahmundry and visit Anusri Theater at 7 pm on the same day. More details regarding the success tour in other cities will be revealed soon.
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- Raja The Great’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections