Actor turned director Srinivas Avasarala’s adult comedy entertainer, Babu Baga Busy, reportedly ran into censor troubles due to a few audacious scenes. However, the film cleared all the censor hurdles with an A certificate recently.
Until recently, there were reports that Srinivas Avasarala was making frantic rounds to the censor office and was requesting the officials to clear the film. In his latest interview to a popular media house, Srinivas laughed off these rumors and said, “why will an actor go to censor office? My job is to deliver my best on sets in line with the director’s instructions.”
Directed by debutant Naveen Medaram, Babu Baga Busy stars Tejaswi Madivada, Mishti, Supriya and Steve Mukhi in prominent roles. The movie has been produced on Abhishek Pictures banner.
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
Articles that might interest you