Producer Sai Korrapati seems to be a man with a taste. After making his debut with Rajamouli’s Eega, which suddenly catapulted him into the big league, he has been concentrating on making movies that cater to both class and mass audience. His previous movies like Andala Rakshashi, Legend and Oohalu Gusagusalade only corroborate this fact.
Now, he has come up with ‘Dikkulu Chudaku Ramayya’ which looks to be a very novel concept where both a son and his dad fall for the same girl. This movie is directed by Thrikoti, a close associate of S.S.Rajamouli. Hero Naga Shourya and Ajay play crucial roles in this film which has Sana as the female lead.
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you