Rajarjun Reddy and Rohit Reddy starrer Dil Deewana has got a clean ‘U’ certificate from the censor board. Thumma Kiran, a former associate of Sekhar Kammula, has directed the film and Raja Reddy has produced the film.
The film’s audio was launched last year and Kapil Dev was invited as the chief guest. Touted as a romantic entertainer, the film also stars Abha Sehgal and Neha Deshpande in lead roles. Ram Narayan has scored the music and Jaipal Reddy is the cinematographer. The film is set to hit the screens on February 7.
Nag Babu, Dhanraj have played important roles in the film. In the past. Thumma Kiran had assisted Sekhar Kammula on all his films till Leader. Lets wait and watch if he’ll be as successful as his guru in near future.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you