According to the latest update from our sources, hotshot filmmaker Dil Raju has acquired Gautham Nanda’s Nizam rights for a whopping Rs.6.30 crore. The film has done equally decent business in the rest of the areas in the twin Telugu states.
Sampath Nandi has directed Gautham Nanda and J Bhagwan and Pullarao have jointly produced it. Hansika and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
- Title of star hero’s brother-in-law’s debut film announced
- Vijay Deverakonda to act in his mentor’s direction?
- Spokesperson opens up about Shruti Haasan’s marriage
- Sunil anna recommended me for Dhee: Nani
- Kadapa, RGV’s next web-series