According to the latest update from our sources, hotshot filmmaker Dil Raju has acquired Gautham Nanda’s Nizam rights for a whopping Rs.6.30 crore. The film has done equally decent business in the rest of the areas in the twin Telugu states.
Sampath Nandi has directed Gautham Nanda and J Bhagwan and Pullarao have jointly produced it. Hansika and Catherine Tresa are the film’s leading ladies.
- Tholi Prema strikes $1M, Back-to-back feat by Varun Tej
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn