Popular producer Dil Raju, whose latest film, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) is all set to hit the screens tomorrow, approached the Cyber Crime Police today. The hotshot filmmaker requested the Cyber Crime Additional DCP to protect MCA from the impending piracy menace.
Young hero Allu Sirish, whose Okka Kshanam is releasing on December 29, accompanied Dil Raju and appealed to the Additional DCP to save Tollywood from pirates. Additional DCP Raghuveer assured them of complete co-operation during their movies’ release.
- Interesting title in consideration for Nag-RGV’s film
- Will the Bharath Ane Nenu-Naa Peru Surya clash be averted?
- Pawan’s ‘Chalo Re’ Telangana tour details
- Young heroine feels blessed to have worked with Balakrishna
- Would have felt bad if some other actress did Bhaagamathie: Anushka