Dil Raju is a very happy man these days. His film ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is doing very well and he has been receiving widespread appreciation for having the courage to mount such a project. But Dil Raju has expressed concern over a new threat to his project.
The film has become the target of video pirates and Dil Raju has appealed to the fans of Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu to curb the menace. “SVSC is doing really well and this will be the biggest hit in my production. I am very happy with the reception from the public. However, the movie is facing a major threat from video pirates and I appeal to Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu fans to help me in tackling this. We have formed district level teams to tackle the issue and fans can report any such activities to us.” , he said.
- NTR’s transformation yielding results
- Mahesh Babu’s special plans for BAN dubbing
- Shruti Haasan Opens Up About Her Boyfriend
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Star daughter’s debut film stalled