S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ has started its pre-release business in a stunning way. After closing Karnataka and Ceded areas for a record breaking figure of 9 Crores and 13 Crores, the Nizam business was closed today for 25Crores! This is for part 1 only!
The movie is being made with unbelievable technical standards never before seen in Indian cinema and distributors who have been given small glimpses of the film are buying up the rights with a lot of confidence.
The film is currently in production and shooting of crucial scenes is going on at RFC on Prabhas and Tamanna. The film is being made on Arka Media banner with music from Keeravani and cinematography from Senthil.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty