Dil Raju is one producer who spots good talent and films which have good content. The latest we hear is that he has bought the entire theatrical rights of the upcoming Telugu film Tholi Prema.
The news is that Raju has apparently spent close to 18 crores for this project which is touted to be a complete love story. Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna play the main leads in this film which is directed by Venky Atluri.
The shooting of the film is nearing completion and with Dil Raju buying these rights, things have become even more exciting for this project. An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick