After producing Supreme, he distributed Nithiin’s ‘A..Aa’ and Nani’s ‘Gentleman’. Both films did exceedingly well in Nizam area and brought very handsome profits for Dil Raju.
To add to this, he also has the theatrical rights of ‘Babu Bangaram’, ‘Janatha Garage’ and ‘Premam’, as per the order of release.
All of these films are carrying very positive buzz and if they end up as hits, then 2016 will be a year to remember for Sri Venkateswara
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you