After producing Supreme, he distributed Nithiin’s ‘A..Aa’ and Nani’s ‘Gentleman’. Both films did exceedingly well in Nizam area and brought very handsome profits for Dil Raju.
To add to this, he also has the theatrical rights of ‘Babu Bangaram’, ‘Janatha Garage’ and ‘Premam’, as per the order of release.
All of these films are carrying very positive buzz and if they end up as hits, then 2016 will be a year to remember for Sri Venkateswara
- Midnight shows canceled in Tamil Nadu
- Baahubali 2 Is Not An Elephant, It Is A Dinosaur
- Fan super excited for Saaho teaser
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
Articles that might interest you