After producing Supreme, he distributed Nithiin’s ‘A..Aa’ and Nani’s ‘Gentleman’. Both films did exceedingly well in Nizam area and brought very handsome profits for Dil Raju.
To add to this, he also has the theatrical rights of ‘Babu Bangaram’, ‘Janatha Garage’ and ‘Premam’, as per the order of release.
All of these films are carrying very positive buzz and if they end up as hits, then 2016 will be a year to remember for Sri Venkateswara
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks