After producing Supreme, he distributed Nithiin’s ‘A..Aa’ and Nani’s ‘Gentleman’. Both films did exceedingly well in Nizam area and brought very handsome profits for Dil Raju.
To add to this, he also has the theatrical rights of ‘Babu Bangaram’, ‘Janatha Garage’ and ‘Premam’, as per the order of release.
All of these films are carrying very positive buzz and if they end up as hits, then 2016 will be a year to remember for Sri Venkateswara
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you