After delivering several blockbusters in the past, Dil Raju, one of the leading producers in Telugu film industry, took to producing and distributing a spate of small and medium budget films. However, the shrewd producer doesn’t leave any stone unturned while promoting them. His upcoming film, Kerintha, is releasing this 12th and Dil Raju is promoting it heavily.
Today, the entire cast of Kerintha participated in a special event that took place in a city mall. Being a campus film, Dil Raju is targeting the young, college going audiences and the film’s team has been coming up with several innovative promotional events like the Selfie Contest and other post-release events, leading to the film attaining patronage from young audiences.
Sai Kiran Adivi of Vinayakudu fame is the film’s director and Mickey J Meye’s peppy, youthful melodies have impressed the music lovers.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI
- Thalapathy Vijay’s picture in CBSE textbooks