And in early summer, Dil Raju’s Nenu Local turned out to be yet another blockbuster. The producer currently has Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham and Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Choodu on sets, while Nani’s MCA will go on floors very soon.
In his latest interview, Dil Raju said that he will have 4 releases within August and that he will have a few more projects to be launched in the second half of this year.
Dil Raju further said that perhaps his production house will be the first ever in India to release as many as 6 films in a single year. Well, that will be a new national record indeed.
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
Articles that might interest you