Dil Raju is one of the leading producers in Tollywood. The filmmaker’s latest distribution, NTR’s Janatha Garage, is minting gold in Nizam. Dil Raju bought Janatha Garage’s Nizam theatrical rights for Rs.15 crores.
Yesterday, Janatha Garage collected a decent share of Rs.1.85 crores and with this, the film has raked in a share of Rs. 9.55 crores in just three days. At this pace, Janatha Garage is expected to break even and land Dil Raju in profits by the end of its first week run.
Meanwhile, Janatha Garage is heading towards becoming the highest grossing movie in NTR’s career.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you