Dil Raju is one of the leading producers in Tollywood. The filmmaker’s latest distribution, NTR’s Janatha Garage, is minting gold in Nizam. Dil Raju bought Janatha Garage’s Nizam theatrical rights for Rs.15 crores.
Yesterday, Janatha Garage collected a decent share of Rs.1.85 crores and with this, the film has raked in a share of Rs. 9.55 crores in just three days. At this pace, Janatha Garage is expected to break even and land Dil Raju in profits by the end of its first week run.
Meanwhile, Janatha Garage is heading towards becoming the highest grossing movie in NTR’s career.
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- Jawaan’s trailer to be out soon
- PSPK25’s audio event in a special location?
- Nara Rohit’s cameo in Mental Madhilo
- Vijay-Murugadoss film completes pre-production