Now, he has set his eyes on Pawan Kalyan’s new film in the direction of Trivikram. The latest we hear is that the ace producer has bought the Nizam rights of the film for a whopping 29 crores.
This is a huge amount and shows the confidence that Dil Raju has on Trivikram. So, in order for Dil Raju to be safe, the film should collect above 30 crores in the Nizam area itself which is a bit tough task.
For this to happen, the film needs to open on a blockbuster note. Pawan and Trivikram’s films have always been huge hits and there is a good buzz for this film as well.
It will be very interesting to see how the film is received all over and sends Dil Raju in a profit zone once again.
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Hanu Raghavapudi repeats his technician
- Underworld backdrop for young hero’s next