After the phenomenal success of his last film Bhale Bhale Magadivoi, Maruthi is currently gearing up to direct Venkatesh in his next film. Meanwhile, Maruthi is also producing a low budget comedy-thriller titled Rojulu Marayi.
The film stars young actors like Tejaswi, Chetan, Kruthika and Parvatheesam and it is being directed by Muralikrishna, a former assistant to Chandrasekhar Yeleti. The film’s shooting is halfway through and as per the latest reports, leading producer Dil Raju has partnered with Maruthi to produce this film together.
An official confirmation is awaited in this regard. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign