Hotshot producer Dil Raju introduced so many successful directors to Tollywood. One of his longtime associates, Venu Sreeram, made his directorial debut with Siddharth-Shruti Haasan’s Oh My Friend. Following the film’s debacle at the box-office, Venu Sreeram didn’t make any film till date.
Even the recently announced film in the combination of Ravi Teja-Venu Sreeram-Dil Raju was shelved, leaving the director disappointed. But according to the latest reports, Dil Raju has decided to produce Venu Sreeram’s next film.
Apparently, the talented director is penning a script which might suit Nani. The project may go on floors after summer 2017, if things go as per plans.
- Sampoornesh Babu Reveals A ‘Burning’ Truth About His Life
- Malayali heart-throb confirmed for Mahanati
- Baahubali to set an all-time record on Paytm
- Prabhas Explains Difference Between Him and Rajamouli
- 275 days and still counting for Rajini’s Kabali
Articles that might interest you