Hotshot producer Dil Raju introduced so many successful directors to Tollywood. One of his longtime associates, Venu Sreeram, made his directorial debut with Siddharth-Shruti Haasan’s Oh My Friend. Following the film’s debacle at the box-office, Venu Sreeram didn’t make any film till date.
Even the recently announced film in the combination of Ravi Teja-Venu Sreeram-Dil Raju was shelved, leaving the director disappointed. But according to the latest reports, Dil Raju has decided to produce Venu Sreeram’s next film.
Apparently, the talented director is penning a script which might suit Nani. The project may go on floors after summer 2017, if things go as per plans.
- Tollywood Heartthrob To Attend KJo’s Birthday Party
- Samantha Dazzles In A New Avatar
- Mahesh to sport two looks in his next
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Star hero proud of Baahubali but yet to watch it
Articles that might interest you