Hotshot producer Dil Raju introduced so many successful directors to Tollywood. One of his longtime associates, Venu Sreeram, made his directorial debut with Siddharth-Shruti Haasan’s Oh My Friend. Following the film’s debacle at the box-office, Venu Sreeram didn’t make any film till date.
Even the recently announced film in the combination of Ravi Teja-Venu Sreeram-Dil Raju was shelved, leaving the director disappointed. But according to the latest reports, Dil Raju has decided to produce Venu Sreeram’s next film.
Apparently, the talented director is penning a script which might suit Nani. The project may go on floors after summer 2017, if things go as per plans.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch