As we all know that Mani Ratnam is gearing up with his next titled Ok Bangaram. Latest update is that noted producer Dil Raju has bought the distribution rights and will be presenting this film in Telugu.
Malayalam star Dulquar Salman and Nithya Menon will be playing the leads along with Prakash Raj. Mani Ratnam’s last outing was a failure at the box office, and this movie is quite crucial for him now.
A R Rahman composes music and P C Sreeram is the cameraman. Lets hope that this movie has all the ingredients for a perfect Mani Ratnam blockbuster.
- Karthi Goes Gaga Over ‘Aruvi’
- Producer Criticises Prakash Raj For His Remarks On Modi
- Varun Tej’s New Look Is A Hit
- Bollywood superstar to kick-start Mahabharata ahead of Rajamouli?
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release