Star producer Dil Raju is well known for the reputation of producing back to back films under his production house SVC banner. Till now, he produced cult classics, commercial hits, multi-starrers, youthful love stories and many more. His recent outing Kerintha also did a decent business at the box office. He is now busy producing Sai Dharam Tej’s ‘Subramanyam For Sale’ which is nearing completion.
As per the latest buzz, he will soon produce a film which will be directed by Gopichand Malineni. Although much details of the project were not announced, it is clear that the young filmmaker, who scored hits with Balupu and Pandaga Chesko, is currently work on a script for this project. So, keep watching this space for more details regarding this project.
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?
- I’m in the process of convincing Rajamouli with my story: Vijayendra Prasad
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP