Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu will have its second schedule kick-started in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu from the 5th of this month. Gopala Gopala director Dolly is helming this project.
According to the latest reports, Vasu Varma, the director of Naga Chaitanya’s debut film Josh and Sunil’s Krishnashtami, is helping Dolly with his creative expertise in Katamarayudu’s script development and on-location logistics.
Vasu Varma was apparently involved in the making of several big budget movies in the past.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you