Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Katamarayudu will have its second schedule kick-started in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu from the 5th of this month. Gopala Gopala director Dolly is helming this project.
According to the latest reports, Vasu Varma, the director of Naga Chaitanya’s debut film Josh and Sunil’s Krishnashtami, is helping Dolly with his creative expertise in Katamarayudu’s script development and on-location logistics.
Vasu Varma was apparently involved in the making of several big budget movies in the past.
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Saaho is just the kind of film fans would expect after Baahubali: Neil
- Star heroine in talks for NTR’s next
- Senior heroine’s silver screen comeback in 7 languages